Friday, June 24, 2011

rexburg engagement photographer

we were scheduled to take engagement pictures at 7:00 on wednesday. at 6:00 it decided to downpour rain, which was completely out of the blue. it let up, but the clouds were still luminously dark and ready to burst again at any moment. we discussed rescheduling, but we had already done so once and didn't want to postpone again. in the end, we decided to take our chances and see what we could get. luck smiled down on us and we only got a little sprinkling.







i was a little disappointed we didn't get to use the backup umbrella that i brought, but i'll save those ideas for another time. susie and dan are honestly one of my favorite couples of all time, and this was probably the most fun i have ever had during an engagement shoot. thanks for letting me photograph you lovely people! 

3 comments:

kandace said...

I think these are SO GOOD! I'm very impressed :) I want to see more when you get home!

The Hargrave Clan said...

Oh my gosh, Allison, these are like professional! I mean, I knew you were good, but when I look at these I think, "where was that person when I got married?" I am very impressed. :)

Jessica Welch said...

Yay!!!! Love this couple so much!!!