Saturday, April 14, 2012

rexburg skate park

i made a visit to rexburg a few weeks ago and while i was there i decided to take some pictures at the skate park. i am not a creative editor, so this was really fun for me to break out and try something new. i discovered some things that i could use in the future, as well as some things that i really don't like and will never use again. so enjoy my little experimenting! the bikers/skateboardders were absolutely amazing! i would love to go back for another photo shoot next time i'm in town  :) 


love how this one turned out!






love this one too! the portraits were my favorite because i was able to capture their personality.








these guys really were so great!




my favorite from the whole shoot! it just says so much.



2 comments:

Levi T said...

I am extremely happy with the way all of the came out, thank you so much!

Allison Kay said...

Thanks Levi, You guys are awesome! I will post them on facebook for you guys tomorrow and you can tag yourselves so you'll have them :) And thanks for your patience with my computer malfunctioning!