Sunday, May 20, 2012

madi's wedding {part 1}

a few weeks ago my cousin, madison, got married! no, i do not do wedding photography and probably never will, but i do take wedding pictures for my own satisfaction and my families enjoyment. hope you have as much fun looking at these as we had taking them!





family love


star of the show

james bond style



sisters!

like father, like son

the boys


"no pictures, please"





grandma and the skalla girls


the next two couples to be getting married!


my "mini me" (except she's like ten times more beautiful than i am!)


on thing is for sure - we definitely know how to have a good time!

p.s.  stay tuned for more  :)





3 comments:

Courtney Hazard said...

Yes! I have just been waiting for these!! I love all of them! You are very talented.

jill rowe said...

Are you kidding me Allison...you are awesome! I am so glad you are in our family. You really should do a wedding. You are incredibly talented girlfriend!

The Hazard Family said...

These are beautiful, Al! It looks like it was a fun photo shoot and you captured personalities so well. You are amazing!